неделя, 24 февруари 2019 г.

Посещение в Пулия (Visit in Puglia)

д-р Никола Бенин

best-places-to-visit-in-puglia

Аh, Puglia! I think this must be where Italians go on their holidays and they have decided to keep rather quiet about it. I visited in December for New Year’s Eve – not a typical time to head to southern Europe. It was full of Italians! Rather glamorous Italians may I say! This confirmed my view that the Italians have been trying to keep this lovely area a secret! Well no longer! Here are my best places to visit in Puglia.

нещата по-заможни, по-Ostuni

1. Best Places to Visit in Puglia – Borgo Egnazia

If you’re looking for the best hotel spa in Puliga here it is! Borgo Egnazia is not cheap – but it’s not ridiculous. I actually think it is amazing value based on my experience. Anyway, I am getting ahead of myself. I visited lovely Borgo Engazia late December for a several nights New Year’s Eve stay. I visited with a girlfriend and had decided I wasn’t going to be a travel blogger – I was just going to relax and enjoy without constantly looking around for content and information.
square at borgo egnazia

2. Things to do in Puglia – Visit Ostuni

This gorgeous white city is set on a hilltop only 8km from the sea. It was raining when we visited but still very cute. It is not easy to find your way around – apparently, the town was built without a plan which makes perfect sense after you have visited! However, like many of these towns, the best thing to do when visiting Ostuni is to just explore and get a bit lost in the back streets.
what to see in puglia

3. Best Places in Puglia – Alberobello

There are so many things to do in Puglia – and lovely Alberobello – which is also very fun to say! – is one of Puglia’s Trulli towns. A Trulli is basically a white stone cottage with a cone-shaped roof. They are a cross between something from early Star Wars and the kind of place you would expect to find in a desert in the middle east!
alberobello-puglia
Връзка: https://theboutiqueadventurer.com/best-places-to-visit-in-puglia/?fbclid=IwAR1olizJgqLW5TI2ms_OdJ7l0dNwZ2U98-mb4RWOhn0xYCaydxlE_cbev0k

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар