вторник, 8 декември 2020 г.

'No point dying now, is there?': 91-year-old's vaccination interview goes viral


Martin Kenyon, 91, was outside Guy's Hospital in London after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine when he was chanced upon by CNN correspondent Cyril Vanier. Asked how it felt to be one of the first people in the world to receive the jab, Kenyon said:' I don't think I feel much at all, except that I hope that I'm not going to have the bloody bug now.' During the interview, which went viral after being shared by CNN's Omar Jimenez on Twitter, Kenyon added that he intended to hug his family for Christmas. 'I'm going home to tell them now. Nobody knows. You're the first to know,' he told Vanier. 'It has given people hope': patients and NHS staff on day one of Covid vaccination Covid vaccine: UK woman becomes first in world to receive Pfizer jab.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар